Welcome to lars-projects.com! Here you will be able to find well documented instructions to DIY projects around 3D printing, coding and tech.
Check out the first project: a 3D printable lamp with your own picture on it whichs color can be controlled from your smartphone.
RGB lithophane lamp
- RGB lamp based on a customizable 3D printed lithophane with your own picture on it
- powered by an ESP-32 running WLED and WS2812b LEDs
- great beginner electronics project
- a WiFi weather station based on a ESP-32 and easily accessible Arduino sensors
- database connection > Grafana support
- a radio controlled jet boat aiming to revolutionize the ease of building and the fun of driving 3D printing model boats
Other upcoming content:
- 3D files for a weather station housing
- Kali linux basics – A short tutorial series about the basics of the linux distribution Kali which is often used for penetration testing computers
- Instructions and files for a 3D printed speaker